If you saw the movie about McDonald’s Ray Kroc, “The Founder”, you probably loved it. It’s about that entrepreneurial spirit of getting it done and hanging in there despite what others around you are saying. And now, you’ve done it. You have created your real estate investment portfolio. I know that it requires a good mind, persistence, and hard work to get there. Congratulations.
You invested your time and money. You deserve to have a positive experience as a real estate investor. Here are the items we as property managers are especially concerned about to protect your investments and allow them to PERSIST on to the next generation.
Key Items of Effective Property Management
- Quality tenants through excellent screening practices
- Minimization of risk through sound leases and knowledge of property management laws
- Maintaining the property with best value vendors and regular property inspections
- Excellent communication to maintain positive relations for all parties
- Improved cash flow through analysis of market rents and scheduled rent increases
- Improved cash flow through the reduction of expenses and improving key features
- Utilization of technology for optimized customer experiences
Speaking of persistence, I just achieved my Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). It took me seven years! Please give me a call if I can be of assistance for leasing services or full service property management. Thank you!